Insurance For Online Courses
We recommend all students purchase Student Insurance while studying their Online course. This is available for just £20 and covers you while practising your treatments on friends and family. This can be purchased securely onlinedirectly from Radius Insurance.
Upon successful completion of your online course, you will be issued with a certificate from The Beauty Academy which is recognised by Radius, the leading provider of professional beauty insurance. This will allow you to gain Therapist Insurance for just £70 to cover you when working from home or mobile providing your treatments. Find out more at our Insurance for Online Courses
Why Choose Bristol Beauty School
We have small classes we take a maximum of 6 students per course. This allows the opportunity to ask questions and time for students to receive individual support if they require it.
Our tutors have a wealth of knowledge, with over 25 years industry experience. We specialise in teaching adults and have worked at City of Bristol College. We also pride ourselves on being supportive, friendly and helpful.
We are fully accredited with the Association of Beauty Therapists , which means you can work professionally and you will be able to obtain the appropriate insurance.
We are here to provide you with on-going support and you are always welcome contact us to answer any query you have regarding your training or future career as a beauty therapist.
Nail Tips With Acrylic Overlay
Book 1-2-1 Acrylic Training Now
Once you have made this booking, please also complete our online booking form. We will be in touch shortly to arrange your practical training, and will usually enrol you onto our online portal for your Theory Training within 24 hours.
Please contact us to discuss booking onto this course.
This course is available to anyone who has already completed an accredited manicure course. During this course, you will learn how to complete an Acrylic Extension treatment using tips, the physiology and anatomy, as well as all theory knowledge and practical skill required to become fully-accredited within acrylic extension application. It is an ABT course and qualifies for ABT membership and insurance, as well as insurance from any other main insurance provider. It includes the following amazing assurances:
- 1-1 courses at no extra charge
- rated outstanding by our students
- lifetime support for you and your business
- FREE use of our extensive kits on the training days
- Comes with FREE kit items to take home with you
- FREE 10% off voucher for insurance once passed
- Optional hours FREE mentoring with every course, to brush-up on your skills
- Friendly and Professional staff to make you feel welcome and comfortable, and inspire you to be the best nail technician you can be!
Duration: 1 Day + Case-studies
Prior qualifications/skills required: Manicure course to be completed first
CPD Points: 22
Brief Outline of the Course
Recommended Reading: How To Start My Nail Business
What Qualification Will You Receive
When you have successfully completed your training course, you will receive a certificate issued by The Beauty Academy recognising your achievement on the Online course. These are great to support applications for further training courses, entering employment or indeed may be considered CPD for existing therapists. You will be able to provide treatments on yourself, to friends, family and clients.
You should purchase our student insurance policy while studying and then our professional insurance package before you offer treatments to paying clients. Remember to follow closely what you have learned on your course and to always adhere to best practice. You can find out more and purchase insurance online by visiting the page for Information on Insurance Scheme for online courses.
Solo & Bespoke Courses Ideal For Beginners Or As A Refresher
Pedicures are a fantastic way to get new clients into the salon. It is a treatment that is often given as a treat, or is booked to make tired toes look respectable. Once a client has been made to look and feel better, they are much more inclined to repeat the process, and you will hopefully have gained a customer for life.
This GTi Pedicure Course meets the Habia National Occupational Standards and covers the benefits of treatment, anatomy and physiology, disorders and diseases of the hands, contra-actions and contra-indications, reception, consultation, ventilation, technique, and aftercare.
Individual attention from your tutor. Easy & fun to learn. You need to purchase additional equipment and consumables for this course .
You May Like: How To Get Rid Of Finger Nail Fungus Fast
Amazing Company To Work With
Amazing company to work with. Simple, easy and rapid support response. Course was ordered and as soon as paid in my emails ready for me to start.
Anyone looking to take their business to another level by adding services or growing knowledge I would defo highly recommend this company.
Could not be happier.
Day Accredited Manicure & Pedicure Course
Manicures are the first point of preparation to great hands. Consisting of techniques that ensure the nails are shaped and maintained. This can also include exfoliation and massages to the joints and skin.
Chic Beauty Academys manicure course is designed and tailored to ensure that once qualified, you will be skilled to apply your professional techniques. All students attending the 1 day accredited course are educated and trained by industry specialist trainers. You will become armed with product training, client aftercare advice and most importantly competency in carrying out your manicures.
We have over 18 accredited courses with 3 courses in nails. Chic Beauty Academy offer flexibility with a range of tutors in various locations so you can still run your business at the same time whilst training. Take a look for your course location here.
Read Also: How To Cure The Fungus Nails
A Little Bit About Me
Salon owner, author, inventor, patent holder, YouTube creator of The Meticulous Manicurist Nail Tutorials, Lori Halloway, thats me :), I aim to help people worldwide resolve their toenail troubles. And to do that I need to grow my network with people who are as passionate about the industry as I am. As a licensed nail technician with over 27 years of experience, I am the pedicure expert to depend on for all your foot care needs. I have given over 30K pedicures and see people from all over the United States to reverse their toenail troubles.
I was very poor back in college. Good thing, I have always been an academic achiever, and a go-getter, and I paid for my own college tuition.
Needless to say, having my nails done was a luxury. I envy my classmates who could afford to have their nails done on a weekly basis. I had no choice but to do my nails myself.
Oh, Im proud to say that I did it with excellence! My nails looked so good, so much so that I
would get compliments, even from strangers.
One day, I ran into a woman at the mall who stopped me and asked where I got my fabulous nails done. I told her I did my own nails. She was the one who encouraged me to go to nail school because I could make a lot more money doing nails .
Boy, that moment was pivotal, and thats an understatement!
I finished my Associates degree. And at that time, I was already making more money as a nail technician compared to any starting salary of any profession.
Manicure & Pedicure Course
Like what you see? Share with your friends
Manicure & pedicures
No previous training or experience is required to enrol on our Manicure course. Once enrolled on the course we will send you an essential manual within 72 hours, which will detail all the information you need and help you to prepare prior to the day of your course.
Accredited with Professional Beauty
How is this course assessed?
Why not arrange to come in to see us and we can explain how it works or call us on 01443 303034
- Salon etiquette, hygiene & setting up workstation
- Client care & consultation
- Manicure demonstration, cuticle presentation, nail shaping and filing and polish application.
- A variety of massage techniques on hand and lower arm.
- Student practical
- Pricing and marketing for your new treatment
- Day 2 covers pedicure treatments
Recommended Reading: Nail Salon For Sale In North Carolina
Not Your Traditional Pedicure Course
- Essentials of being a self-employed nail technician.
- How to determine your cost per service.
- How to use the cost-per-service worksheet for accurate tracking of cost of materials per service, so you can track profit.
- What are your consumable and fixed expenses as a business
- All the important expense tracking that you must do as a business owner! .
- How to use the Inventory Ordering Form.
- Module 16: Marketing Materials
Want to grow your personal brand, this course was made with entrepreneurs in mind. Ive prepared a play list that will help you land the perfect client.
Online Manicure And Pedicure Course
The fully accredited online Manicure and Pedicure course that turns dreams into extra pocket money
Our online manicure and pedicure course is delivered via a simple and enjoyable online platform, taking you through all the necessary skills to
IPHM Accredited Diploma Certificate
Step by Step Video tutorials
No Time Limit & 24/7 Access
Must be 16 or over
Practical Techniques Included
- Manicure Sanitise / Soak / Shape / Massage / Cuticle Work / Polish / French Mani
- Pedicure Sanitise / Soak / Shape / Massage / Cuticle Work
**A FULL KIT LIST is provided in the booking form**
Practical Assessments you email before, during & after images of your work
Extensive Course Modules
Quality Course Videos
*ADD our Mani and Pedi Kit for £225 in total* select Online Manicure & Pedicure Course + Kit in booking form
Also Check: What Do Your Nails Say About Your Health
Cookie And Privacy Settings
These cookies are strictly necessary to provide you with services available through our website and to use some of its features.
We provide you with a list of stored cookies on your computer in our domain so you can check what we stored. Due to security reasons we are not able to show or modify cookies from other domains. You can check these in your browser security settings.
These cookies collect information that is used either in aggregate form to help us understand how our website is being used or how effective our marketing campaigns are, or to help us customize our website and application for you in order to enhance your experience.
Scripts And Play Lists
- When to do courtesy calls
- Cancellation policy that clients need to know
- Should you still service a client whos late for an appointment?
- Client retention and referral strategy
- Important marketing materials
- Module 17: Salon Retail
Excited about the opportunity to grow your business like a rock star? Im going to sweeten the bottom line even more by giving you the skills to make even more money by providing retail products to your clients.
Recommended Reading: How To Grow My Nails Fast
Student Aid British Columbia
Mirage Spa Education has compiled a Student Aid BC Handbook This is your first stop in understanding the requirements, obligations, and policies before applying to Student Aid BC. Please read through the handbook carefully before beginning your application process online.
TUITION REFUND POLICY
This Program Is For You If:
- Youre an aspiring nail technician who wants to start the business right.
- You’re a licensed nail technician in the United States, and you want to gain continuing education so you can have advanced knowledge in handling special toenail problems.
- Youre an experienced nail technician and may be on a 5-year burnout, you want to learn time-saving ways to deliver a premium service. I will teach you my signature procedures that are actually performed in my salon up to this day.
- Youre struggling to have a steady client base and want to learn marketing strategies.
- You want to be a nail salon owner and want to learn business operations, salon management and logistics..
- You’re a salon owner who wants to provide the best standardized pedicure training for your nail technicians so you can run your business with ease, or easily scale and open additional branches with aligned business operations.
- You want to be part of the elite group of Global Meticulous Manicurists and be referred as the certified nail care expert in your community.
Read Also: How To Remove Dashing Diva Nail Strips
Manicure & Pedicure Online Nail Course
Why should I purchase this course?
- Perfect for beginners or existing therapists who want to add this service to their menu, this course will teach you all …Why should I purchase this course?
- Perfect for beginners or existing therapists who want to add this service to their menu, this course will teach you all the techniques required to deliver a luxurious Manicure & Pedicure treatment perfected with Nail Polish
- It is a great foundation nail course and is required to move onto more advanced nail courses such as gel polish and nail extensions
- Combined, these popular treatments cost around £30 – £50 per client so you would only have to complete 3 treatments to make a profit from completing the course!
- Health & Safety
- Anatomy and physiology of the hands, feet and nails
- Client consultation techniques and contra-indications
- A full step by step Manicure & Pedicure tutorial video
- A Q& A to be completed by the student
- Client consultation and understanding
- Nail preparation & correct hand/foot positioning
- Guided Manicure & Pedicure treatment followed by nail polish application
Once completed, you will be invited to book onto a live practical one-to-one webinar that will cover:
- Full understanding of how to complete a professional standard Manicure & Pedicure treatment followed by nail polish application confidently & safely
- Required health and safety knowledge
Why Choose The Beauty Academy
Our online courses have been designed following over 29 years experience in delivering private beauty training. We understand the requirements of our students and online courses are delivered in an easy to follow way, accessible on your computer or mobile device.
Comprehensive course manuals written to the highest industry standards accompanied by video tutorials produced with our professional tutors allow you to develop the required knowledge and skills to be successful within beauty.
Our in-house Support team is available through your studies and beyond.
You May Like: Where To Buy Deborah Lippmann Nail Polish
Reviews From Happy Students Who Attended Top Talons Nail And Beauty Courses
Just wanted to say thank you to all the team at Top Talons. I have now attended the manicure and pedicure course and also the acrylic and gel course and have never looked back.Not only informative but great fun too!Following on from my courses they are always on the end of the phone for advise if I need it!Couldnt recommend Top Talons enough Again thank you x Kind regards Helen
Manicure & pedicure Course
Hi Linda & Howard I would like to thank you for the all in one manicure & pedicure course it was great being able to do it together & at that great price as once again the course was excellent & im sure ill be back for more courses soon Thanks again Julie x
Manicure & pedicure CourseManicure & pedicure Course
They Genuinely Care About You As A Person
Just want to say if youre looking at doing more courses choose these guys, the courses are fab you have support through it all, and youre never on your own through the process. Doing online courses is daunting but Ive done classroom before and then youre just left to it. With these guys you learn then you do your practical and they are always there.
They genuinely care about you as a person and always willing to answer any questions you have and give you honest feedback.
One of your staff members Maria, has been fantastic. I had issues with my insurance and she called me and put my mind at rest. Im now insured with Insync and able to carry out treatments known uncovered she even acidified in have luck she would call them directly for me!
I dont normally leave reviews but am so blown away with how good everyone has been with me will deffo book more courses soon.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Strengthen My Nails